Monday, March 26, 2007

Mongkang (blur)

Signs of overworking which I've experienced:
  • I dialled "9" before making an outgoing call from home. Hey ML, you only need to do that when making calls from office phone. :D
  • When I was just about to wake up on a Sunday morning, mom asked what I wanted to makan for breakfast. Rightaway I said, "Page 7". One minute after that, I burst out laughing when I figured out why my mom was laughing hysterically. :D
  • While I was talking to a client over the phone@work, I wanted to type a few figures onto an Excel spreadsheet. I "typed" on the phone keypad instead of the keyboard! :D
ML definitely needs to cultivate mindfulness. *Taking a deep breath and wondering if there are any effective shortcuts to do so* :) Ah, just be mindful lah. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

ML,

Have been having alot of similar experience with you but it is more of like this:

Talking on the handphone and when done, press the off button on my phone set...

29/3/07 12:14 PM  
Blogger Songie said...

Hiii...wao ml,,

what has happened?:) Take it easy-
but it's also funny... lol.

4/4/07 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tzu Chi International ReliefTzu Chi Global

Tzu Chi International ReliefHospice