Friday, October 27, 2006

Lilo & Stitch

"Ohana means family; family means nobody gets left behind; or forgotten."
-Memorable quote from Lilo & Stitch-





PS: Artistic work courtesy of my lovely sister, a high profiled madame in an established oil & gas giant who happened to have nothing better else to do to release stress, perhaps. LoL. ^-^

Thanks so-o-o-o-o much, che! Really like your creative work very much!! Couldn't stop smiling & laughing when I first saw them. *big hugs*

I never knew that I could resemble Lilo so much! All the while I thought I was prettier. :p

4 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

actually you are right...

have those few percentage that really looks like lilo....

30/10/06 1:32 PM  
Blogger cmeel said...

hehe... that's something i never knew until i saw the pictures/photos. :)

thanks for dropping by, alexlim. :)

2/11/06 1:04 AM  
Blogger Aly said...

wow, nice work! now every time i see Lilo, it'll remind me of you :)

5/11/06 2:04 PM  
Blogger cmeel said...

lol :D

8/11/06 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tzu Chi International ReliefTzu Chi Global

Tzu Chi International ReliefHospice