Sunday, June 18, 2006

Wira for sale

I'm quite reluctant to put this car up for sale cuz I'm so attached to it. I'm contented enough to use it for as long as it can last because it has been reliable, problem free *keeping fingers crossed*, fuel efficient & economical in terms of maintenance.

However, I cannot retain it simply because my parents believe in changing cars every 5 yrs or so.

Specs of the Proton Wira:
  • 1.3 Aeroback (Manual)
  • June 2000
  • Metallic grey
  • 1 owner, accident-free
  • Good condition
  • Mileage is kinda high (approx 118k km) but serviced regularly & well-maintained
  • Alloy sport-rims
  • Auto-lock installed. Everything else is original
  • RM20k

Interested? Or need more info? Pls e-mail me at cmeel@yahoo.com. If there's no taker by early July, it will go to a 2nd car dealer. :'( Farewell, cherished Wira.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*CML, only because you wanted it :)*

BFW 8636...
Is about to get another owner. It seems that her parents have a 5-year policy on their cars and this car has met its time. How fast time flies.In a way, I formed an attachment for the car, simply because it was hers.This metallic grey 1.3 (Manual) Proton Wira Aeroback must be one of the most generous cars around, for she always seeks happiness in letting others go first, always brakes at junctions and slows down to give others way. And that beautifully cute yellow smiley face rotates so dazzlingly whenever the air-con comes on. I remember having some of the best views as she drove around. To some of the best spots in Klang. To a movie at Midvalley. To Body Shop at BSC to get a birthday present for MA. That time when she fetched me back to my car in the evening when it was raining heavily.Watching the fireworks exploding out of KLCC as we sat stuck in a traffic jam on 1 Jan 2004. And how could I possibly forget that time when her car was used to jump-start my mom’s Nissan? I can't remember how many times I sat in the car, but those were times you just don't forget. And I know it’s darn silly of me (considering I'm not even the owner) to feel such things about a machine. But that car represents more than a mode of transport. It was, and still is, a symbol of kindness, of generosity, of friendship.

If there really is a new owner, I hope that he/she will love that car as much as I’m sure its first owner does. Hopefully, the car can continue to be kind and generous on the challenging roads of the Klang Valley.

7/7/06 3:51 PM  
Blogger cmeel said...

Lauren,

I'm honoured to know that you are also so fond of the car (considering tht u r not the owner).

Yeah, I have so many good memories of the great times we had travelling in the car when we were in college - with other fellow HELPians as well.

16/8/06 1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ML,
Before this year is over & done with, I MUST get the chance to sit in your new champagne coloured Proton Myvi. :-) And I want to sit in the front passenger seat ML, in front!!! (aiyohyo...that's so demanding of me, I know I know!)

18/8/06 11:00 AM  
Blogger cmeel said...

Hi Lauren,

Yup, u surely will! :-)

21/8/06 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tzu Chi International ReliefTzu Chi Global

Tzu Chi International ReliefHospice