Thursday, December 25, 2008

Love you! Thank you!

My lengthy blog entry on Gratitude has lost. Accidentally deleted it. Could't retrieve it. *Sigh* Anyway, it's ok because I can't undo it anyway. So, I must be more mindful the next time lor.

Basically, in that blog entry I've long lists of people whom I sincerely honour & love (the lists encompass the whole lot of young & not-so-young, near & far wondrous people whom I've crossed path with through Tzu Chi, KCBA, Incovar, school, tuitions, college, office, at random and even at home!) ^_^

You & many others are in my lists. I've thought about You today and here's wishing You a Blessed Christmas, a Joyous Holiday and a Fabulous Year 2009 which brings gifts of Joy, Peace & Love always. =)

With Metta!
*Hugs*

2 Comments:

Blogger Aly said...

hey dear... May 2009 be a better year for everyone :-) And may you and your loved ones be well and happy always... take care and hope to see the red bomb soon ;-)

31/12/08 11:34 AM  
Blogger cmeel said...

Thanks dear San. =)
U take care too. :)

2/1/09 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tzu Chi International ReliefTzu Chi Global

Tzu Chi International ReliefHospice