Saturday, September 20, 2008

Outstanding blog entries

It's not about outstanding entries but it is about outstanding entries. I mean not outstanding as in "prominent or distinguished in excellence"; but outstanding as in "still not done". Ok, lame as usual. :p

List of my outstanding entries:
  1. Humanitarian relief in Myanmar (Cyclone Nargis) : 25 - 28 Jul 2008
  2. Skytrex adventure at Bukit Cahaya : 30 Aug 2008
  3. White water rafting at Sungai Kampar : 31 Aug 2008
  4. Resignation and retraction of resignation (LoL) : Aug 2008
  5. Medical outreach at Tanjung Sepat : 1 Sept 2008
  6. Backpacking at Laos : 11 - 16 Sept 2008
Always wanted to update this dear blog... but been too busy lah (Common excuse... hehe). Every weekday, weeknight and weekend have been fully occupied doing this & that, going here & there, attending this & that. Excuses. :D

On a separate matter, Wedding Bells are ringing. Not mine, though. :p

Warmest Congratulations to:
  1. Brian Ng & Ng Shenn Min (my ex-coursemate and colleague) : 27 Sept 2008
  2. Chong Lee & Tan Mui Sim (my colleague) : 27 Sept 2008
  3. Jason Wong & Cheok San San (my kalyana mitra) : 11 Oct 2008
  4. Mrs. LJF & Lim Ji Fong (my kalyana mitra) : 27 Dec 2008
  5. John Hew & Chua Shin Lee (my kalyana mitra & ex-schoolmate) : 3 Jan 2009
  6. BK and Soo Fook Ming (my kalyana mitra) : 7 Mar 2009

5 Comments:

Blogger Jun Xue said...

Whoaa your outstanding entries all sound very interesting! I look forward to it, if ever you find time to blog them ^^

On a seperate matter, when are your wedding bells ringing? hahah I shall help push for a sooner date from my side.. hehehehheheheheh!

25/9/08 7:16 AM  
Blogger alex said...

Gambatte, cmeel...

26/9/08 4:20 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Yup, don't forget the advance notice you promised me, Ms. Chia Mee Leng! :)

28/9/08 7:28 PM  
Blogger cmeel said...

Jun Xue: Haha... Mine? Dunno yet. Hx always wanted it to be yesterday. Haha. Btw, we wanna make sure tat u can make it. So, we'll check with u 1st when the time comes. :)

Alex Lim: U too! :)

Lauren: Yes, of course. =) How could we ever forget about you, Ms. Lauren Chai Yuen Peng?! =) Take care, dear friend. =)

2/10/08 11:31 PM  
Blogger Songie said...

just popped in to say hi and how are you? Ur snapshot tells it all. :D :D ^-^ bzbz bee! Regards to HX & family for me ;)

3/10/08 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tzu Chi International ReliefTzu Chi Global

Tzu Chi International ReliefHospice