Monday, December 17, 2007

Don't give in, don't give up

"... don't give in and don't give up..."

That's part of the many words of wisdom IA imparted to me in dealing with striking opportunities that come by. Her words always leave positive impact on me. :)

"...don't give in and don't give up..."

It sounds simple but profound to me. It's been a week since she said it but it's still lingering in my mind as I keep thinking over and about it. :D

"...don't give in and don't give up..."

This I will, IA. Thanks :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Songie said...

Word of Caution:
there's a fine line btw that statement and stubbornness
;)

19/12/07 7:52 PM  
Blogger cmeel said...

Noted with thanks ;)

24/12/07 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes, there is a need to give in, and a time to give up...

sabbe dhamma anatatti

3/3/08 9:48 PM  
Blogger cmeel said...

Thanks for the reminder, kah pin. Yup, I agree with u. :)

20/3/08 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tzu Chi International ReliefTzu Chi Global

Tzu Chi International ReliefHospice