Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Immortalising thoughts

There are many lil aspects in life which are noteworthy. Although they are important, they could easily slip off my mind as I have the tendency to mindlessly take things for granted of-and-on. :-D

I have found a solution, though. :-) I write down everything that I'd like to remember for life --- In a book with a cover that says "Hello Butterfly. How nice of you to flutter by". Coincidentally, butterfly could be a metaphor for T H O U G H T S; so it means "Hello Thoughts. How nice of you to pass by". The book turns six this year. I read it again and again off-and-on so that I'll remember what I've forgotten. =)

Same goes to this blog. I prefer to blog on stuff which I'd like to remember for life. And of course, only on stuff which I'm ok with them going public. :-D

Ah, well... nothing is immortal anyhow. Even my so-called immortalised thoughts could only live with me for as long as I live. Or shorter -- if the book is misplaced or destroyed (hope not, though). Ah, good enough lah, at least for now there's something which can tell me what I've forgotten to remember. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mee leng, just to tell you that your blog was filled with very intellectual stuff.. & that bit on lauren, it describes her perfectly well.. hope to read more in future..
from,
chooi peng

2/2/06 12:26 AM  
Blogger cmeel said...

hehe... thanks, chooi peng. :)
yeah! :D you also agree it decribes her well. =) =)

keep in touch! ;)

2/2/06 2:57 AM  
Blogger Songie said...

dear butterfly.....hope you flutter by into my mind once in a while!luvya!hugz.

16/2/06 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tzu Chi International ReliefTzu Chi Global

Tzu Chi International ReliefHospice