Sunday, July 31, 2005

Blog? Don't blog? Blog? Don't blog?

I always wanted to blog and always didn't want to blog. You know what i mean? If you do, you know me better than i do! :p

I always wanted to blog simply because i'd like to share with my friends bits of my life as how i see or feel about it... but ended up not blogging at all bcoz fearing of revealing too much about myself to dunno whoever who knows or don't know me.

Here are the results of the above:-
www.xanga.com/cmeel : set up on 7/11/03 but never posted anything there. :D
cmeel.blogspot.com : set up on 8/12/04 but posted the first entry on 30/7/05!

Ah, i shall not think too much... and just blog about whatever that i'm comfortable with. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Songie said...

lol!everything written above shld not be taken heed except the last sentence. :) Take your time,blog when u're comfortable and when time is right,will link u in. :)

3/8/05 4:23 PM  
Blogger cmeel said...

will do. thankss, songie. :)

16/11/05 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tzu Chi International ReliefTzu Chi Global

Tzu Chi International ReliefHospice